Administrative / Team Assistant
- £20k - £25k dependent on experience
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Craven Street Capital
- 11 Feb 19
Immediate vacancy for an Administrative / Team Assistant to predominantly provide general administrative support in a rapidly growing corporate finance boutique based in London.
Craven Street Capital is an independent corporate finance business. Our culture is built on a bedrock of strong relationships with our clients, other professionals and our employees. We are collaborative in our approach and value innovative and creative thinking and most of all have a passion for what we do.
Craven Street Capital was formed from the management buyout of PSource Capital Limited (“PCL”) in April 2017. The management team has a 10 year track record operating as PCL, which was originally established in 2006 as the fund management and corporate finance business of Punter Southall Group, which remains a minority shareholder and client.
Craven Street Capital operates principally in UK Financial Services. We undertake a broad range of advisory mandates that include M&A (including public takeovers), IPOs, private placements, asset sales, debt financings including project finance, seeding funds and complex deal structuring. We look to have long term, multi-deal relationships with a small number of clients in our selected sectors.
Craven Street Capital is a dynamic, high-growth corporate finance business which is growing organically, developing and progressing staff within the company. It is an exciting time to join the company and the individual will be well-placed to benefit from this projected growth.
Craven Street Capital are looking to hire an Administrative / Team Assistant to predominantly provide general administrative support to the London based Corporate Finance Team:
- General administration assistance and duties (filing, photocopying, scanning, binding, business card entry)
- Scheduling meetings and conference calls, requiring the co-ordination of the team’s calendars
- Liaising with external clients for all meeting logistics, ensuring meeting rooms are booked where necessary
- Proactive set up and maintenance of meeting rooms, ensuring meeting rooms are fully equipped
- Manage any catering requirements for meetings
- Greeting visitors at reception and providing professional client services
- Manage travel arrangements: co-ordination of trains, flights, check in
- Manage the ongoing office supplies (stationery, water, milk, paper, printer, hardware, cleaners) and liaising with suppliers
- Handle incoming and outgoing mails and courier
- Liaise with Property Manager and Landlord Secretary regarding facilities and building issues
- Assist the HR and Finance Manager in managing the website and LinkedIn, ensuring it is updated with news and transaction content provided by the team
- Assist the HR and Finance Manager in processing expenses and filing invoices
- Assist the HR and Finance Manager in organising team events including Christmas Party, Annual Off-Site, Team Building Days
The successful candidate for this position is likely to demonstrate:
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, articulate and a natural people person
- Diligent and high attention to detail, delivering high quality results
- Able to adapt, prioritise and have a willing and proactive approach
- Exhibits a polished and professional manner with a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Discretion and ability to work with highly confidential client information
- Experience with the MS Office suite (Outlook; Word; Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience of providing administrative support in a demanding office environment
Compensation & Benefits:
In return the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience
- Discretionary bonuses based upon revenue generation
- Continuing professional development encouraged
- Comprehensive benefits package including private health care, income protection, pension, holiday and life assurance
Please submit your CV and cover letter no later than 28 February 2019.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we will only be contacting applicants who we are interested to proceed further in the application process.