Analyst Debt Financing
- Upon Application
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 15 Feb 19
Our client a boutique Corporate Finance House seeks a debt focused analyst to join their team based in London
They are seeking an entrepreneurial, ambitious individual to join their growing corporate finance team.
The Analyst will focus on debt financing and advisory mandates but will also gain exposure to M&A activities.
The role would suit an Analyst from a bank currently on a graduate rotaion scheme, credit fund or debt advisory practice (including Big 4) seeking a more interesting, commercial and diverse role in a close-knit team with greater responsibility.
The role will suit a proactive, entrepreneurial individual and offers direct client contact and exposure to a diverse range of corporate clients, working under the direction of an Associate and Managing Director.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Conducting research and monitoring the market in respect of target clients and origination opportunities
• Credit analysis, due diligence and financial modelling
• Market, sector and trends research and analysis • Supporting the CF team on client development, marketing and pitches
Deal execution, including negotiating legal documentation, preparing investor marketing materials (term sheets, IMs / company descriptions), and liaising with investors and external counterparties
• Managing post deal completion matters, including liaison with paying & receiving agents and listing sponsors
• Ongoing monitoring of active MTN programme issuers
• Knowledge and database building and maintenance
• Ongoing departmental administrative matters and reporting