twentyAI are partnered with a London Based Private Equity firm that is seeking to strengthen its corporate accounting team with an ambitious Assistant Finance Manager. This is a newly created hire perfect for someone who is looking externally within the industry for a new role, offering plenty of progression opportunities. They offer a flexible working environment.
- Preparing monthly consolidated management accounts & board reports for the group
- Reviewing annual statutory accounts
- Liaising with accounts globally across the business.
- Preparing quarterly FCA returns and any other regulatory reports
- A minimum of a year’s experience as a management or financial accountant in industry would be advantageous
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified (3 years PQE ideal)
- Experience within Private Equity or Venture Capital Markets
- Experience with NetSuite or similar accounting software would be advantageous
- A proactive and hardworking approach, able to cope with busy periods at certain times of the year
If interested to learn more information, please reach out to Karen at twentyAI for more information