Associate Investment Specialist – Equities
- Excellent + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Meraki Talent
- 02 Oct 18
Meraki Talent are currently recruiting for a unique opportunity with a Global Asset Management organisation for an Associate Investment Specialist – Equities for their City of London office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a member of the Global Investment Specialists team as well as getting the chance to operate between other teams including the front office and Sales/Clients teams. The role is a great chance to get involved in providing insightful and relevant investment information whilst being a credible client facing proxy for investment teams. You would also have strategic client-led input into investment and product development.
You would be expected to actively promote Equity product and solutions by overseeing the preparation of tailored materials and reports and to ensure that ad-hoc investment queries from Distribution and clients are responded to in a timely, accurate and consistent manner.
You would be expected to understand the investment process and to be familiar with fund holdings and positioning primarily through attending investment team meetings and reading supporting investment papers. You would have to have a real interest in the asset management industry for example, you may read widely on economic and political trends to support market review, outlook and thought pieces.
Background of the Associate Investment Specialist – Equities:
- Having worked within product, marketing, or investment support in asset management is absolutely essential.
- A strong working knowledge and experience of working within an Equity environment
- Have completed professional qualifications such as IMC/CFA or equivalent
- Must be able to evidence experience of writing or taking part in presentations
- A thorough knowledge of key competition and the competitive environment for Equities