Data Governance Specialist
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- 16 Jan 19
We are working with a top tier Asset Management firm who are looking for a Data Governance Specialist to join their Investment Data team. The role will focus on leading the development and implementation of a data governance centre of excellence for Investment Data Management.
The role requires extensive experience in the formation and maintenance of Data Governance policies and processes needed to strongly govern all Investment Data. The successful candidate will possess the experience to partner effectively with internal specialists in order to identify, create and implement new solutions in line with key business objectives. With a solid understanding of business needs and the ability to promote Data Governance policies internally. Successfully liaised with departments, such as IT, to develop and manage data domain architecture and ensure that data can be easily stored, retrieved, and controlled for various organizational uses.
- Minimum of seven years experience successfully managing projects from beginning to end strongly preferred.
- Undergraduate degree of equivalent combination of training and experience. Master's degree preferred.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise within the data governance discipline, data quality, data management, or data architecture.
- Ideally a holder of a full CFA or working towards.
- Strong knowledge and skills using current versions of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong relationship management and communication skills able to liaise with internal and external clients at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others. Ability to interact successfully and build strong working relationships with various internal and external groups daily. Ability to lead initiatives to desired conclusion.
- Knowledge of Charles River (CRD), Aladdin would be advantageous for this position.
£85,000 p/a plus generous bonus and benefits
Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.
For all other roles, please go to www.miryco.com