twentyAI are partnered with a leading asset manager based in central London. They are looking for a Qualified Accountant who is looking to further their career down a commercial path and bolster their word class FP&A team. The successful hire will play an instrumental role in ensuring the business strategy is fully optimised, specifically focussed on cost analysis with the front office and distribution teams
- Produce monthly forecasting and budgeting reports.
- Evaluating the risks and opportunities within the existing budget.
- Conduct analysis resulting in high level strategy recommendations to senior stakeholders (in the front office).
- Support the development of the Business BI strategy, optimising processes / automation by utilising the software’s Anaplan and PowerBI
- Work in a proactive manner to identify and resolve complex issues.
- Work alongside Financial Control to ensure that accurate expense reports are produced.
- Ad hoc project work as required
- You must be qualified accountant: ACCA, ACA, CIMA (or equivalent).
- The ability to organise and assimilate large amounts of data.
- Advanced proficiency in tools such as anaplan and PowerBI (or equivalent)
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The desire to contribute to change.
- Asset management experience is preferred, financial services a prerequisite
the business operate a flexible WFH environment (50/50 split). Please reach out to Hannah Alderson at TwentyAI for more information