- £90000 - £130000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings QRF
- 04 Sep 17
Java Software Engineer - Hedge Fund
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: £90000 - £130000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits
- Job Type: Full time
An exciting position for someone looking for the chance to be an integral part of a very successful multi-strategy fixed income focused alternative asset manager.Java Software Engineer – Hedge Fund – London
£90,000 - 130,000 + Benefits
This is an exciting position for someone looking for the chance to be an integral part of a very successful multi-strategy fixed income focused alternative asset manager. The right person will be working directly on assignments that improve experience, effectiveness, and profitability of the firm’s investment group.
You’ll be expected to work collaboratively within the team and with investment managers to deliver improved analytics and automation.
To qualify for this role as Java Software Engineer, you’ll:
- Have strong experience working and having worked with fixed income products on trading platforms.
- Have a broad understanding of object-oriented design and development experience using Java programming.
- Have sufficient knowledge of quantitative analysis, backed by practical experience or educational background
- Have proficiency with development concepts like source code control, unit/integration testing, and continuous integration
- Proficiency with Java 7/8, Spring Framework, HTML, XML, enterprise SOA patterns
- Prior work with projects using Swing or other Java-based UI toolkits
- Knowledge of large data sets and complex SQL queries
- Master’s of PhD. D in a technology or financial area a benefit
And what do you get in return?
- Hugely competitive salary
- Uncapped potential for lateral mobility
- Various incentives and rewards
If you would like to know more, please sent your most recent CV via the portal below