My client is a world renowned and well respected Private Equity firm. They are looking for a contractor within Fund Perfomance to join their team ASAP.
An experienced contractor is required to join this well-established business as soon as possible on a 6 month initial term. You wold be joining a high performing team and reporting straight to Director level.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Day to day handling of performance calculations and investor reporting across a broad range of funds, covering multiple strategies.
- Develop processes and procedures around external investor queries and investor relations.
- Review and preparation of investor reporting, presentations and Fund analysis with the assistance of the analysts.
- Drafting the fund investment performance reports for Portfolio Managers.
- Analysis of Fund performance, calculation of Fund IRR's and other Fund performance measures.
- Assistance with Company Secretarial and Fund Board matters.
- Ad hoc projects including data for the raising of new funds.
- Opportunity to assist in fund raising efforts for new fund strategies.
The successful candidate will be:
ACA/ACCA/CFA qualified with at least 5 years post qualified experience focussing on performance within Private Equity or Debt Funds.
This could be within a Fund Accounting or Control role or within an FP&A function in a Private equity business.
In return, you will be working in a dynamic and meritocratic environment in a very varied and rewarding role.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications, only candidates that fulfil these essential criteria will be contacted to progress to the next stage of the process.