Market Risk Management - Interest Rates - Vice President
- Vice President level compensation
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Jan 19
Trader-facing Market Risk Management - G10 Rates - London, UK
The main purpose of the position is to risk-manage the G10 Rates desk.
Duties will include:
- Identifying and analysing the most significant and complex risks in the books, rather than just focussing on day-to-day VaR.
- Proposing systematic solutions to risks that can be implemented in the UK, Europe, America and Asia.
- Risk-managing other asset classes in the U.S. and Asia, whilst focussing near-exclusively on G10 Rates in London.
- Must have G10 Rates experience – this is a non-negotiable requirement of the opportunity.
- Should have experience of either trading or market risk management or another front office role.
- Will have top grades in a numerate discipline, from a world-leading university.
Vennbridge is an employment agency in relation to this posting. The client of Vennbridge is a leading global investment bank.