Model Governance Lead - IRB
- £80,000 - £85,000 base + bonus + bens
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Feb 19
Banking - Governance Framework - Embedding Centralised Models - IRB Programme
This role is critical to the Internal Ratings Based (IRB) Programme.
The main purpose of the position is to enhance the governance and control processes to minimise risks that emanate from models.
Duties will include:
- Organising the Model Governance Committee.
- Producing reports for the Board.
- Maintaining a centralised inventory.
- Implementing inventory controls.
- Entrenching model risk controls, issues tracking and working closely with a wide variety of stakeholders across the Group.
- Have direct model governance experience.
- Be organised and process-driven.
- Have a willingness to manage one direct report and, occasionally, mentor graduates from the rotation programme.
- Work with the Model Validation group, to make sure that end to end governance controls are in place for all models.
- Have excellent English-language communication skills.
Vennbridge is an employment firm is relation to this posting. For further information, see www.vennbridge.com