Product Controller – Risk Reporting Framework Governance – Investment Bank
- Salary:£70,000 - £80,000
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:17 Feb 19
Product Controller – Risk Reporting Framework Governance – Investment Bank A leading investment bank are expanding their risk COO team and have a fantastic opportunity for an (ex)-product controller and qualified accountant who is looking to move into a more oversight-focused role assuring the firms risk reporting framework across the risk types.
As a Risk Reporting Framework Governances specialist you will be responsible for assuring the integrity and quality of the risk reporting framework through ensuring the validating and accuracy of the data being fed into the framework. This will involve having detailed product knowledge, ideally coming from a product control background, as well as working with stakeholders across the risk, finance and front office communities to influence them on the data feeding into the risk framework.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years’ experience in product control roles within major investment banks
- Broad understanding of market, credit, liquidity and operational risks
- Understanding of current regulatory environment for risk reporting (i.e. BCBS239)
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills within
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
- Qualified accountant is highly desirable
This is a £70,000 - £80,000 base salary role + bonus +benefits based London.