With offices in Europe, Asia and the US, this international financial services PLC has a solid reputation in the industry along with a strong track record of sustained success. Their Finance team in London is looking to hire an ambitious part-qualified or Finalist (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) accounting professional to work within the Prudential Reporting division. The team plays a pivotal role in meeting the external reporting obligations of the EMEA Finance team, with a primary focus on Regulatory and Statutory reporting across all legal entities within the EMEA region. Study support towards an accounting qualification will be provided along with hybrid working.
In addition to ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory reporting requirements, this role will actively participate in a range of Finance-related projects and initiatives. It is a hands-on finance position ideally suited for a self-driven individual with exceptional communication, organisational, and analytical skills. Efficient work execution while upholding high standards of quality and control is of utmost importance. This role will involve extensive collaboration with various key functions within the Finance department.
- Part-Qualified or Finalist (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) candidate with multi-entity and multi-currency reporting experience
- Statutory and/or regulatory reporting experience (line manager will consider either experience and provide opportunity/training to learn the other side). Looking for an industry experienced statutory and/or regulatory accountant
- Some experience in delivering new reporting requirements and process change.
- Demonstrated understanding of accounting principles, GAAP and IFRS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels.
- Assist delivery of all BAU Prudential regulatory reporting requirements under FCA, EBA NFA, CFTC, etc.
- Involved in internal capital and resource monitoring including working closely with the Risk and business to analyse and assess the Capital & Reporting impacts.
- Assist planning and delivery of annual statutory accounts for EMEA controlled entities.
- Build strong working relationships across the wider EMEA Finance team, Group Finance and Company Secretarial team.