twentyAI are partnered with a leading Technology firm based in central London. They require someone who will be primarily responsible for reviewing, writing, and updating international tax content in the form of expert analysis Tax & Accounting products and services. For the Analyst role, the business is seeking a tax attorney or accountant with substantive experience in international tax who is interested in putting that experience to work in a technology-driven environment. The Analyst will be part of a team tasked with ensuring the substantive accuracy and timeliness of content and analysis on the platform.
- Produce and review high-quality, written content to set specifications and agreed deadlines for the timely publication. This involves both generating original content, as well as the substantive editing of work produced by external authors, ensuring consistent quality of multi-authored products.
- Analyze complex tax developments for incorporation Tax & Accounting products.
- Review and assess publications, market trends, and competitor developments to capture opportunities for enhancing existing products or creating new products.
- Network with tax practitioners to build up our corps of external writers, and commission specific products, chapters or articles.
- Train other analysts to assist with specific products and services.
- Respond to subscriber inquiries regarding the scope of available analysis and use of Tax platform.
- Provide subject matter support to sales, marketing, and customer experience functions.
- Carry out any research, training or study as may be necessary to maintain current awareness of the relevant subject matter.
- Collaborate with teams in the United States office to refine product coverage and refine concepts for creation of new products.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Advanced abilities in tax research, analysis, and writing. A track record of contributing to external or firm publications in tax or another area of the law a plus. Excellent editing and organizational skills, including the ability to learn online publishing systems and related technical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, plan and set priorities.
- Solid subject-matter knowledge of one or more topics including , VAT/GST, and/or foreign tax systems.
- Thorough command of English language and extensive written communication skills are essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. The candidate must be able to deal diplomatically and effectively both with internal personnel, outside authors and contacts (including advisory board members, professional organizations, practicing attorneys, and potential authors).
Education and Experience:
- A law degree or equivalent qualification required.
- Minimum five years’ professional experience in the field of international tax practice or legal practice (with particular emphasis on VAT/GST experience).
- Demonstrated record of professional tax or legal writing for internal or external publications.
- Active membership in one or more professional organizations is highly desirable, as is the ability to draw on a network of high-level international tax practitioners to contribute to our publications.
There is a requirement to be in the central London office 3 days per week.