Senior Account & Relationship Executive
Senior Account & Relationship Executive Senior Account & Relationship Executive USA-FL-Miami-McFarlane Rd/en-US/External/job/USA-FL-Miami-McFarlane-Rd/Senior-Account---Relationship-Executive_R0009747/apply
Senior Account & Relationship Executive for CT Corporation is a highly experienced professional with a proven record of influencing and impressing customers. He/she must be able to build strong relationships with customers, be an expert project manager, be proactive and highly detail oriented. He/she must effectively acquire, manage, maintain and grow account relationships with demanding law firm and corporate customers who require the highest level of client service. Senior Account & Relationship Executive is a high profile role that has direct accountability for CT’s largest and most profitable and complex corporate and law firm clients.
Key responsibilities of the role include maintaining pre and post sales contact with clients in order to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship; communicating with customers with regard to any account issues and consulting with customers on concerns, providing solutions ranging from product enhancement, upgrades, development, and/or features; reporting recommendations and developing solutions in partnership w/sales, technical, support and service teams; utilizing a formal follow-up process with clients on all transactions and providing inputs to process improvement, product refinement, new product development and client retention. Accountable for delivering revenue results by both proactively identifying customer needs and upsell opportunities and closing opportunities identified by domestic and global service team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the primary point of contact for service delivery, providing “concierge-level” attentiveness and responsiveness
- Takes the lead on client interface and provides guidance to others in translating customer needs and expectations to delivering desired customer solutions
- Meets / contacts “high touch” clients on a regular basis and maintains positive working relationships
- Provides strategic direction and leadership for all services and builds collaborative internal and external relationships to provide the best and seamless experience for the client
- Leverages a consultative customer service approach to identify and understand customer needs, challenges, and goals so that CT can deliver a differentiated solution that is tailored to the individual customer; identifies and drives additional revenue as a result of the consultative service delivery
- Manages customer requests through its lifecycle by gathering information to answer customer questions (e.g., billing inquiries); providing subject matter knowledge to help customers reach business decisions
- Effectively communicates to clients, current plans and future vision for CT’s products and services
- Partners with sales teams to ensure that all customer interaction and initiatives are coordinated with broader sales efforts to create a seamless and professional experience for customers
- Works closely with the supporting service teams and resources to ensure smooth hand-off and delegation of work, monitors status of all outstanding orders and activity, and guarantees on-time delivery for customers
- Manages time and resources effectively to accomplish team targets by planning for and scheduling all required service activity in proper ratios (e.g., calls / meetings/emails and order processing); stays organized and ensures elements of the service process are operating properly at all times
- Participates in the maintenance and growth of business by promoting the identification of upsell/ cross-sell opportunities by staff for the full array of Global products and services (e.g., transactional, managed services, contract agency); participating in sales calls and sales presentations with or without sales team; representing CT in face-to-face interactions with customers as a subject matter expert in global services,; articulating and demonstrating the value and benefit of CT’s service offerings directly to customers; providing comprehensive answers to questions about CT products and services; guiding efforts to retain current CT customers; setting clear expectations regarding the capabilities of CT products and services; promoting increased usage of CT’s products and services within existing client base; and partnering with sales counterparts in the development of new customer accounts.
- Represents Wolters Kluwer by developing and maintaining comprehensive knowledge of Wolters Kluwer products, industry trends and general business and financial acumen through various sources and initiative; communicating Wolters Kluwer competitive advantage to customers in a compelling articulate manner in speech, writing and formal presentation; behaving in ways that demonstrate corporate core values and culture; developing professional and positive relationships with customers and colleagues; and maintaining a reputation of competence, integrity and professionalism.
Experience, Knowledge and Tools:
Preferred Experience and Knowledge (includes minimum):
- Four-year Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related discipline
- Master’s degree a PLUS
- At least 5 years experience in a customer service oriented, paralegal, marketing or sales role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer and systems knowledge, technologically savvy
- Expert knowledge and appreciation of superior customer service
- Highly detail oriented and possesses a superb work ethic including punctuality
- Proven ability to build effective relationships with clients, external and internal partners
- Keen ability to recognize issues or problems and determine when to escalate or handle independently
- Demonstrated ability to own problems on clients' behalf and follow through with commitments
- Independent thinking and troubleshooting on client issues
- Ability to multitask and prioritize while under pressure
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Collaborate effectively across multiple internal teams (e.g. support, service, sales)and with external partners to achieve desired outcomes
- Salesforce.com proficiency or knowledge of related applications
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Sharepoint)
USA-FL-Miami-McFarlane RdPosted YesterdayFull timeR0009747
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of €4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.
Senior Account & Relationship Executive