Cantor Fitzgerald: FP&A Analyst, Fixed Income
Financial analyst (Associate) - Financial Planning & Analysis - Fixed Income
The financial analyst position will support the Fixed Income business in all aspects of financial performance management, as part of the broader FP&A and Finance team.
Responsibilities will include:
Management Reporting - Preparing weekly, monthly, and annual internal financial reports for presentation to Senior Management Analyzing the financial results of the business, and preparing business commentary Maintaining and enhancing budgeting and forecasting models to create business projections Tracking business performance compared to budget, understanding key drivers and risks Preparing ad hoc financial analyses requested by Senior Management Special finance projects determined by the needs of Senior Management
This position requires the following qualifications:
• Bachelors degree required, Finance/Accounting major preferred;
• At least 1 to 3 years of experience in the financial services sector and/or FP&A experience
• Must have strong MS Excel skills; Essbase, Oracle and Tableau familiarity a strong plus;
• A successful candidate must possess strong analytical skills;
• Strong communication skills, interpersonal and team-building skills needed; and
• Self-starter, results-oriented and problem-solving skills are desired.