Support policy-making and operational activities of the institution, with quality research and analysis for higher management and for publications (Policy Analysis Papers, Quarterly Economic Review, Annual Reports)
- Coordinate with the Chief Economist about research and analysis requests.
- Maintain working knowledge through specialized publications and IMF Working Papers and Reports.
- Monitor economic and monetary developments worldwide, regionally and in the UAE.
- Identity priority research projects.
- Ensure that quality output is delivered as required.
- Assess the overall satisfaction of other functions with the Economic Research and Analysis activities of the institution, identifying opportunities for improvement and taking appropriate action as required.
- Ph.D. degree in Monetary Policy and/or Open Macroeconomics or a Master’s degree with an extensive record of publications.
- 4-8 years of experience with at least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Working experience in the UAE would be desired, with appropriate familiarity with the UAE market and its regulations.